Laser Tattoo Reduction
We have decided to show our price list for laser tattoo reduction so that clients can get an approximate idea of how much the treatment process will cost. If you send us a photo we can guess from the photo the dimensions so we can give you an indicative price. Better photos, especially if they include a ruler or something else that allows us to determine scale, will allow us to give a better indication of pricing. However, any indicative quotes we offer based on photos or descriptions are not guaranteed, until one of our practitioners sees it in person and measures it during a consultation.
Cost per treatment
The main determinant of laser tattoo reduction pricing is the size of the tattoo (and therefore the amount of time taken and the number of laser pulses needed).
Please use the following table as a guide to help you get an idea on the cost of laser tattoo reduction using our state of the art Cutera Enlighten 3 laser:
- Laser Tattoo Removal Extra Small up to 4 sq. cm (eg. 2 cm x 2 cm) $160
- Laser Tattoo Removal Small up to 16 sq. cm (eg. 4 cm x 4 cm) $220
- Laser Tattoo Removal Medium up to 36 sq. cm (eg. 6 cm x 6 cm) $320
- Laser Tattoo Removal Large up to 81 sq. cm (eg. 9 cm x 9 cm) $420
- Laser Tattoo Removal Extra Large up to 144 sq. cm (eg. 12 cm x 12 cm) $550
- Laser Tattoo Removal Extra Extra Large up to 300 sq. cm (eg. 15 cm x 20 cm) $650
Please note that treatment times are capped at 30 minutes. If we are unable to treat the whole tattoo within this time, the full fee is still payable and you will need to return at later date to complete the treatment and you will be charged according to the above table. This can usually be avoided by organising appropriate pain relief with us beforehand, which we will discuss during your consultation.
Laser Tattoo removal for Eyebrow Tattoo
- 2 full eyebrows – $320 per treatment
- Part eyebrows – $220 per treatment
- Small spot treatment – $160
*For very large (i.e. tattoos even bigger than “extra extra large”) tattoos we normally need to quote on a case by case basis. Often it is medically not possible and not safe to treat above a certain size all in one visit. In particular, any tattoo that wraps the whole way around a limb needs to be treated in two separate visits. Usually, we would recommend treating half of the tattoo, then three weeks later the other half of the tattoo.
For example, an armband that is 1.5 cm wide and 40 cm around the arm (60 sq. cm), the cost would be $420, but the treatment would have to take place over two visits. Each visit would cost $210.